Thursday 21 July 2011

The bald identity: Matt Damon shaves his head for new tough guy role


New do: Matt Damon débuts new bald head as he wanders through Vancouver yesterday
He's known for his handsome leading man appearance, but Matt Damon unveiled a new look on a stroll through Vancouver yesterday.
The Bourne Identity star, who usually sports a full head of hair, displayed a freshly shaved head as he made a trip to the local post office in the Canadian city during a break from filming Elysium.
The 40-year-old actor looked casual in a khaki green T-shirt and jeans which he paired with simple black and white trainers while showing off his new bald look. 
Matt appeared completely relaxed and at ease during his outing, a luxury he claims isn't afforded to all celebrities. 
'I have friends who are like prisoners. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for instance,' he told German television TELE 5 earlier this week. 
'They can't just go someplace. If they go for a walk, it turns into an international incident.'
However his life has worked out slightly differently, despite his comparable super-stardom.
'I'm really lucky, because I have the best of both worlds. I do the work that I love and need, but don't need paramilitary troops to protect me when I walk out my front door.'
And he believes that his focus on things other than work have helped him retain a more private existence. 
'Ever since I found my wife and we had children, my whole life revolves around that. It gave my life a dramatic change in direction,' he says.
'I'm not as crazy as most of the other stars. I don't really know why, probably because I married a woman who isn't an actress. And we live in New York,' he said. 
'As long as we don't show up in typical tourist spots, we can walk the streets without being noticed. New Yorkers are very cool, they don't flip out if they see me.'
Matt and his wife Luciana married in 2005 and have four daughters.


Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...