Sunday 17 July 2011

Manchester City coach baffled by Wenger rant



Manchester City’s Roberto Mancini has responded to Arsene Wenger’s outburst at him.

The Italian coach has confirmed his interest in signing Samir Nasri from Arsenal, which prompted Wenger to accuse him of breaking the ‘basic rules of football.’

Mancini, though, is a little baffled as to why the Frenchman reacted in this way, and he has hit back by playing down his initial comments. 

"I said only that Nasri, (Sergio) Aguero are two good players and I said also that Nasri is under contract with Arsenal," he said. "I don't know why he's upset, but only this.

"Because the question was about some good players, I say that like this. I said also that Nasri is under contract with Arsenal, it's difficult. Only this."



Source: www.fansfc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...